Friday, December 2, 2011

Momma Bear

I am beyond excited right now because my Momma will be making her way up to visit me today for the weekend! We're gonna Christmas shop till we drop, and I must say that is something we are a little too good at doing.
I'm going to make "homemade" (what I consider homemade anyways) pepperoni rolls this afternoon out of crescent rolls, pepperoni, and cheese! I can't wait to see how they turn out, I'll let you know!
This post is all sort of random.
 I read something today that I found funny, what F I N A L S stands for (the edited version) Fudge I Never Actually Learned this Stuff. That tends to ring true when your cramming for exams during Dead Week and drinking a million cups of coffee, no exaggeration, to try and retain information from the beginning of the semester and thinking Wait, what? I don't remember this! Ugh. But a great way to get back at your "wonderful" professors when the end of the semester rolls around, is to write not so nice comments about them on their course evaluations. It always makes me feel better even if it doesn't really do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment